A great roofing contractor in Rochester has two jobs: excellent technique and first-rate materials. We’re at the top of our field, so we’re not about to skimp on supplies. We use only the highest quality shingles, so you know that your roof will last for years and years. This isn’t a job you want to repeat anytime soon!
We inspect your roof, assess the condition, and give you a free quote. Then we use the right shingles for the job. Here’s a sample of the materials we use:
- GAF Timberline Lifetime Architectural Roofing Shingles: They come in a variety of colors and offer a wood-shake appearance.
- GAF Lifetime Designer Shingles: These provide a multi-dimensional look that mimics slate or wood shake shingles.
- CertainTeed Patriot Shingles: Colors blend with shadow lines for a long-lasting and attractive roof.
- CertainTeed Landmark Shingles: Their luxury and designer lines look great and can offer excellent solar reflection.
- Owens Corning Duration Shingles: These wind- and algae-resistant shingles are available in a variety of colors and contrasts.
- Owens Corning Oakridge Shingles: Affordable laminated shingles come in many traditional roof colors.
So you see, you have choices. Lots of choices. Our experienced staff can help you select the shingles that fit your style, budget, and needs.